Having trouble sleeping or falling asleep?
Try Aroma Snooze!
All-Natural, Non-Drug, Aromatic Formula to help you fall asleep...
Use Aroma Snooze aromatherapy nasal inhaler to help you get to snooze faster. Our proprietary blend of therapeutic-quality essential oils can help calm you down in the evening and make your eyelids heavy.
We want to help you get a good night's sleep naturally ...because it's important.
- Non-addicting, gentle, all natural, effective
- Guaranteed fresh - not stale or flat
- Non-pharmaceutical, non-drug sleep aid
- Convenient small size, discreet
- 100% organic, unsprayed, or wild-harvested essential oils
- Great price for months of use!
Only 100% Pure Essential Oils
GC/MS tested essentials oils to ensure purity. Carefully sourced from farmers, distillers, and importers we 100% trust.
No Fillers, Drugs, or Artificial Ingredients
Your Aroma Snooze aromatherapy nasal inhaler contains only pure essential oils - no carrier oils. no drugs.
Fresh, Vibrant Aromatics
No dust here! Beautiful, radiant essential oils that are stored properly with fresh distillation and pour dates.
Bonus Therapeutic Values!
Our formula includes pure essential oils that are also antibacterial, antiviral, and immune-boosting. What a BONUS!
Therapeutic Qualities of our Proprietary Essential Oil Formula are -
Relaxing, restorative, calming, helps reduce insomnia and anxiety, muscle relaxation, sedative and calming to the nervous system, fights depression and nervousness, alleviates stress, eases irritation, antibacterial, antiviral, immune boosting.
Safe and Secure payment online with PayPal
Your satisfaction with our products is our #1 priority. If you are not happy with your purchase, simply return the Aroma Snooze within 14 days for a full refund.
What Our Customers Say About Our Aroma Sniffer for Sleep
- "First, I have to say that I have tried lots of different ways to get a good nights sleep. Herbal Pills, Aromatherapy Oils, Sound, No Sound, nothing has worked. That is until I tried the Aroma Snooze for Sleep. Amazing is all I can say. Perfect nights sleep, time after time. I keep the Sniffer by the bed because once I use the inhaler, I am out like a light. Thank you for my best sleep in years... My husband is so happy!"
-- Candiss Cole
- "The Aroma Snooze inhaler is wonderful! Oh my gosh it has just been wonderful in more ways than one. Not only does it help me get to sleep within minutes, I have the most wonderful dreams - lovely and spiritual. I had my husband try the sniffer too and he also experienced incredible positive dreams."
-- Laurie M.
- "I have been using your Aroma Snooze aromatherapy inhaler for a few weeks now, and I have been able to cut down on my own sleep medications (that I have been using for years) by half. I work with heart patients and I know how important sleep is. I eagerly await the day when I won't need any sleep medications at all. I will keep you posted."
-- Margaret J. RDCS
- "My husband can't sleep without them! They are amazing!"
-- Cheryl L.
- "Amazing is all I can say. Perfect nights sleep, time after time."
-- Brad H.
Buy your Aroma Snooze aromatherapy nasal inhaler TODAY!
Each of the essential oils used in our unique proprietary blend are specifically selected, to help promote a state of relaxation and calmness by alleviating insomnia, stress, and anxiety - allowing you to fall asleep naturally.
Essential Oil Ingredients: Linaloe Berry (Bursera delpechiana), Ho Wood (Cinnamomum camphora ct linalol), Lavender Fine (Lavandula angustofolia), Tangerine (Citrus reticulata), Palma Rosa (Cymbopogon martinii), Xanthoxylum (Zanthoxylum armatum), Fragonia™ (Agonis fragrans), Thyme, Benchmark (Thymus zygis (Loefl L.)), Cape Chamomile (Eriocephalus punctulatus), German Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita), Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), Moroccan Chamomile (Tanacetum annum)
How to Use and Important Information: Unscrew the base of inhaler. Wave the "sniffer" under your nose and breathe in deeply a few times. Start "smelling" the vapors within 20 minutes of bedtime. Many people report that they are sleeping in less than ten minutes. If you wake up in the middle of the night, simply use your aroma sniffer again. Some people will deeply inhale the aromatics by closing one nostril at a time with their finger and strongly sniffing with the inhaler actually touching each nostril opening. (DO NOT insert the sniffer into your nose!) Your results may vary. Keep the Aroma Snooze aromatherapy inhaler tightly closed between uses. Keep away from heat. The essential oils used are very safe and gentle, but as a general precaution, they are not for children or pregnant women. Please consult with your doctor if you have any medical concerns before use. Do not share your sniffer. Do not "sniff" and drive! It may make you too sleepy.